there are a huge number of bloggers on the internet these days. This point may confuse those people who want run new blog. As they can think that market is very crowded and competitive so they can’t increase traffic of their blog. If you think that you can’t run a successful blog, then you are wrong. No matter how many blogs are on the internet. Important is that how many blogs are posting high-quality content? How many visitors they have that engage with their content?
Here are the steps to run a successful blog to get a huge number of visitors who engage with your content.
1.Choose a domain name carefully
Your domain name is what you type into the address bar to go to a website.
- figure out a topic for your blog.
- find out domain names that that available.
- Make a list of those available domain names.
- Cut down names that are long or difficult to remember for people. Also, concetrate on a factor that it ends up with .com and contains a keyword that you are going to use for your blog. It should explain what about are you going to write on your blog.
Choose the best one and buy it.
2.Use WordPress for your blog.
Most successful blogs are using WordPress. Why? Because it is easy to promote WordPress blog , also it is one of the most popular content management systems in the world. Read this article why you should use WordPress for your blog. Also, you can see here top most popular websites that are using WordPress. So be sure that it will be the best solution for you. You should choose the right template for your blog that will fit to your needs. Themeforest is the largest theme market where you can find out needed theme and purchase it. Before purchasing carefully read about futures of that theme. Make sure that it is SEO friendly.
3.Do market research and define your target audience.
The best way to build an audience for your blog is to carefully define its target audience before starting a blog, Then create content that is interesting to that audience.
The more narrowly you define your target audience, the easier it will be to identify those people, and give them valuable content that solves their problems.
You can define your target audience by
- Club memberships
- Geographic area
- Income level
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Special interests
Carefully designing your online marketing efforts to appeal to your target audience will help set you apart from your competition and pique the interest of Internet users who are inherently interested in what online content you’re offering.
4.Find powerful topics to write about.
No matter if you write, podcast or create videos. Important is that you want to do it around topics that are important not only to you but to your audience too.
- You should ask these questions before starting your journey,
- Do readers and the people you met in real life ask you about? Answer common questions you get from the people you met online and in real life in your content. If a few people have asked you about the same thing then there are likely a whole lot more in your readership that would like to know the answer.
- Share your solutions to the biggest problems or challenges you have faced. People are often quite similar. So if you can share what has helped you to overcome one of your biggest problems or challenges in life then there is a pretty big chance that it will resonate with a whole lot of other people too.
Shortly you should give something valuable. You can use twitter search to see which topics are trends now and write about that.
5. Use Social Networks
As in most articles here, we also can’t forget about the power of social networks. Set up accounts on most popular social networks and share your content there. Be active and in comment’s section and answer all questions.
Collect Emails for your Email list
offer your readers to subscribe to your newsletter. Keep in mind if you provide value in your articles then it will make for your huge amount of subscribers just let them know where they need to drop their email address. Send them links to your new articles through email and write a couple of lines how it will solve their problem and why it will be interesting for them. After some period, you will see a dramatic increase in your blog traffic.
If you don’t have a budget for advertising then you can read this article about How to get traffic for your website with 0$ marketing budget